A wearable piece of art, this cotton dupatta has been block printed in natural colors by master craftsmen using Kalamkari technique with vegetable dyes
- Enhanced with beautiful motifs drawn from nature.
- Style it with statement earrings and neutral-hued tunics for an artsy evening do.
- The Kalamkari craft lends a distinct odour to the product.
- Slight strains of color are inherent to the technique.
- Color - multi colour
- Weight - 200 gm
- Material -Cotton
- CARE Dry clean only
- Delivers in 4-7 working days
Your order will be processed with in 2 days from date of order.
Dispatch time for linen sarees 5 to 7 working days.
In case of any special request about the shipping of item ahead of time you can contact us at: email@example.com
Shipping within India
Shipping is free for all orders, there is no minimum cart value (ongoing offer).
For orders outside India, we charge $50 for one product or actuals, whichever is higher. Charges are dependent on the country of delivery and weight of the courier. Fractional weights are rounded up to the nearest kilogram.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Length of dupatta
Length of dupatta is 2 meters.